- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or have written consent for surgery and anesthesia.
- Patients anticipating the usage of general anesthesia or intravenous sedation must not consume any food or beverage (including water) for a full SIX (6) hours prior to surgery.
- Patients having general anesthesia or intravenous sedation must have someone to drive them home following surgery.
- For maximum comfort during and following any procedure, patients should wear loose, short sleeved, comfortable clothing that preferably does not have to be removed over the head. Please wear flat shoes.
- If you take regular medications or are given premedication, you may take this with a tiny sip of water, just enough to get it down. If you are given Valium premedication you must not drive to or from your surgery appointment.
- Please remove dark nail polish and any facial or oral piercings.
- Plan on being in the office for approximately 1 1/2 hours.
If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to call us. It is our desire that you have a pleasant, uncomplicated surgical experience.
Office telephone numbers are: