People who were missing multiple teeth used to have no option but dentures and partials. While dentures offer some improvement in the way that teeth look and work, they have a number of limitations:
- Oral health – Dentures don’t support the essential bone growth that your jaw requires.
- Aesthetics – Many dentures don’t look like natural teeth or fit well within the mouth.
- Comfort – Achiness, a limited diet, and ongoing denture care may be part of your life.
Now, there’s another choice: the All-on-4® treatment concept.
The All-on-4® treatment concept provides a permanent, same-day replacement for the entire upper and / or lower set of teeth. Unlike dentures, these implants:
- Prevent bone deterioration
- Preserve the natural appearance of your smile
- Support the integrity of your facial structure
- Offer tooth function that is almost identical to your natural teeth
The price of your All-on-4® procedure includes:
- X-rays and 3D iCAT
- All extractions
- In-office anesthesia
- Any bone contouring
- All implants
- All pre and postoperative evaluations
Schedule your FREE consultation by filling out the form or calling (818) 962-2772. We look forward serving you.
*We specialize in treating medically compromised patients.