Years ago, many of the technologies we rely upon today were the stuff of science fiction. Inevitably, in our constant quest to make things easier, faster, and more intuitive, we find ways of making these dreams into realities, and the field of dental science is no exception. At Lytle, Tate & Stamper, were committed to providing our patients in Pasadena, Glendale, and La Canada advanced technology that facilitates the very best in care.
Three Modern Facilities to Serve You
Lytle, Tate & Stamper have three conveniently located facilities to serve you:
- La Canada: 1370 Foothill Blvd. Suite 200, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011 – (818) 952 – 8183
- Pasadena: 212 S. El Molino Ave., Pasadena, CA 91101 – (626) 792 – 3161
- Glendale: 500 N. Central Ave. Suite 710, Glendale, CA 91203 – (818) 240 – 1805
Each of our facilities is equipped with the latest in innovative technology, including digital radiography and i-CAT cone beam imaging for diagnosis and treatment. We invest in the best so that we can pass on the benefits of enhanced care to you.
Benefits of 3D Imaging
One example of the advanced technology Pasadena, Glendale, and La Canada patients can expect at Lytle, Tate & Stamper is 3D imaging. The computer-generated scans we receive from this technology give us an extremely detailed view of existing teeth, bones, nerves, and tissue. Three-dimensional and cross-sectional views yield critical diagnostic information that simply isn’t available in traditional x-rays.
Because of this technology, your initial consultation is made much more comprehensive, allowing us to do the following:
- Assess the width, shape, density, and quality of existing bone at proposed dental implant sites
- Ascertain the proper approach to treatment for each individual patient
- Establish the ideal placement of implants, especially in areas near critical structures of the anatomy like nerves and sinuses
All of these add value to treatment for you, the patient, because better planning up front paves the way for more easily executed procedures and, ultimately, superior results.
i-CAT and What It Means To You
What exactly is i-CAT? If you’ve ever heard of a CAT scan before, this should give you some indication of what it does, but the i-CAT provides several benefits over traditional CT scans that help us further enhance your experience:
- Less Exposure for Greater Patient Safety: While the information provided by an i-CAT scan is very similar to that generated by a traditional medical CT scan, the i-CAT scan only delivers a radiation dose roughly 1/30th that of medical CT scans to enhance your safety and put your mind at ease.
- Time Savings for Greater Efficiency: The actual i-CAT scan is incredibly fast compared to traditional methods – only taking around 20-40 seconds. Once complete, the computer generated images take about a minute and then they’re ready for analysis.
- Virtual Placement for Greater Accuracy: With the i-CAT technology, we’re able to virtually simulate the placement of dental implants within the unique structure of your mouth. Doing so allows us to much more accurately determine the necessary size and shape and the ideal placement of implants, for superior fit and a smooth procedure.
Learn more about the many advancements in technology for dental implants by visiting The Dental Implant Guide.
For our patients in Pasadena, Glendale, and La Canada, advanced technology means better planning, better execution, and better overall results. If you’d like to learn more about our technology and how it can help you have an outstanding patient experience, please give us a call. We’re happy to help.
Want to know more about how we improve patient experiences through advanced technology? Pasadena, Glendale, and La Canada’s experts, Lytle, Tate & Stamper, are here to help. Call to schedule your consultation today!